Last 5 Monitors Added Search All Monitors For Any AutoSurf/HYIP - 1 Click For All Last 5 Domains Searched
1. profitable-markets.com
2. strongholdfinance.com
3. payingdaily.org
4. fxcoffer.com
5. faygold.biz
Program Search URL-Domain:    1. bankprofit.tk
2. fxsfund.com
3. yzywithdraw.tk
4. rewonline.tk
5. speedyearn.biz
Program domain/URL name here, Example: program-name.com

Alert Pay - Alertpay.com

About AlertPay
    Montreal
    Montreal, Quebec, Canada

Founded to facilitate safe instant payments between individuals and online businesses, AlertPay is the rising leader in secure online payment solutions.

Firoz and Ferhan Patel founded AlertPay in August 2004 and started off with six employees in Montreal, Quebec. Five years later, AlertPay now has over 60 employees and over four million (4,000,000!) members. AlertPay is proud to have a multi-lingual, inter-disciplinary staff with enough passion and talent to keep the company moving forward.

AlertPay has members in 190+ countries, supports 23 currencies and offers localized banking in 46 countries. We are always working on making our services available to more people all over the world.

AlertPay strictly complies with the regulations of the Office of the Superintendent of Financial Institutions Canada (OSFI), the Financial Transactions and Reports Analysis Centre of Canada (FINTRAC) and the Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN).

All monies deposited with AlertPay are FDIC (Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation) and CDIC (Canada Deposit Insurance Corporation) pass-through insured in the US and Canada and are held with federally chartered and regulated banks.

http://alertpay.com

I Love this payment processor and will continue to use their services for along time,i mean as long as they are online and ready for business.I will never call them scammers.I did won a dispute i filed with them some months ago.
    I will help you get referrals for this program if you join under me.They are paying 10cents for each person you brought in - http://charlly007.ami-code.com/?language=EN

same here too they have proved to be a strong competitor in the payment proccesor industries and very soon they would be a very formidable competitor for paypal too i just hope that more online shops would begin to accept them as a payment option

I am glad with their customer services,for they are responding to all message i sends to them almost immediately or next day.I hope they will be able to rectify their bank problem before the end of this year so that more people won't have problem getting their money directly to their bank.
    I will help you get referrals for this program if you join under me.They are paying 10cents for each person you brought in - http://charlly007.ami-code.com/?language=EN

Alertpay is a very good payment processor with instant payment no need to wait.. I have a account on alertpay and can withdraw my money on my credit card or in Bank account :-)

What i do love about their services is that they are giving the option of using the simplest account fist as their customer and later upgrade to the business one.Using the personal account will charge you nothing for all transactions.I haven't paid for any transactions so far.

is the best money processor because you can recover money with "Dispute"

In case of a scam it is possible for Alertpay to froze the account of the account holder until he have payed the debits to Alertpay back. Until this time the account holder will be not possible to access his account.